Determine claim costs for a wide variety of prescription drug benefit plans for either commercial populations or ages 65 and over with the Prescription Drug Rating Manual.
The rating manual allows you to:
- Quickly rate a multitude of benefit plan options by selecting rating variable inputs in the Prescription Drug Rating Model, an automated rating tool.
- Estimate the cost of including some form of prescription drug coverage for Medicare-eligible beneficiaries with a separate Ages 65 and Over rating section.
- Estimate a wide variety of benefit design and pharmacy cost management programs with claim probability, per prescription, and drug therapy class cost distributions.
The Prescription Drug Rating Manual includes:
- Commercial Rating
- Ages 65 and Over Rating
- Cost Per Prescription Tables
- Claim Probability Distributions
- Drug Therapy Class Cost Distributions
- RXRM Rating Model
Download the brochure »
The products we sell are the tools we use
As the premier health management consulting firm, the Health Cost Guidelines are used daily by our own in-house actuarial consultants for insight into the key drivers of healthcare costs and utilization.
The Health Cost Guidelines Suite includes the following products:
Contact your Milliman consultant or the Health Cost Guidelines Manager at HCGManager@Milliman.com if you are interested in licensing any of these products.