Milliman possesses deep experience in non-life bancassurance, participating in many projects involving Europe's most important banks and insurers. We are experts in the development of bancassurance products, offering a wealth of knowledge in the complete range of non-life insurance types, particularly home, creditor insurance, accident, and motor. Our services include product design and product pricing using our sophisticated pricing software.
We assist companies in the following areas:
- Mergers and acquisitions: Milliman offers guidance throughout the bancassurance M&A process, including due diligence, valuation, negotiation assistance, and analysis of potential synergies.
- Structure of bancassurance operations: We excel at analyzing the various models under which bancassurance operates, helping financial institutions understand their local markets and regulatory considerations, and guiding them to their best option.
- Negotiation of distribution agreements: Milliman consultants guide clients through the delicate process of creating successful relationships between an insurance company and its bancassurance distribution partners.
- Systems and processes: We assist banks in identifying and implementing the most effective integrated systems and processes for bancassurance in their markets.
- Benchmarking commercial and operational performance: Our consultants have the industry experience to provide comparative analysis of bancassurance operational and commercial performance, pointing the way to areas for possible improvement.
- Product strategy and product development: Our bancassurance expertise enables us to offer insightful guidance into what products are most effectively sold through this channel.
Our consultants are at the forefront in analyzing emerging issues in European non-life bancassurance. We conduct an annual survey on this subject that reveals emerging sector trends, enabling clients to stay at the forefront of industry best practices.