- Certified Compensation Professional
Greg is a principal in the strategic rewards practice in the Seattle office of Milliman. He assists organizations by analyzing and designing compensation and human resources programs, including:
- Pay strategy
- Job analysis
- External market evaluation
- Incentive compensation design
- Benefits valuation
- Economic modeling and costing
- Salary structure development
Greg provides leadership, new business development, project management, analysis and strategic integration of compensation services for client engagements. He joined the firm in 2002.
Greg has more than twenty years of experience with both employee and executive pay programs for a variety of public and private sector organizations.
Greg's experience also includes the design and administration of custom salary surveys and the design and implementation of performance management systems.
Greg is experienced in a broad cross-section of industries including:
- Financial services
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Biotechnology, high technology
- Member, WorldatWork
- Member, Northwest Compensation & Rewards Forum
- Member, Columbia-Willamette Compensation Group
- BBA, with a concentration in Human Resource Management, Pacific Lutheran University